You will be able to see very quickly that your dog is moving easier, running and jumping like a puppy, and is more comfortable and happier in general!
• Green Lipped Mussel concentrate from New Zealand - contains unique Omega-3 polyunsaturated Fatty Acids found nowhere else in nature, which research has shown to decrease the inflammation and joint discomfort associated with arthritis and aging.
• Boswella extract - A natural NSAID pain relieving compound that works on the same receptors as morphine – which provides the greatest immediate and long term pain relief of any known compound. And it is completely safe!
• Organic Nano-Calcium Gluconate Complex – Is organic calcium in a form that is 1/5 the size of red blood cells facilitating immediate absorption and transport right to the injured and aging joints. This goes directly to the source of the problem and helps rebuild the deteriorated joint in the fastest possible manner.
• Glucosamine and Chondroitin – These are major structural ingredients well researched and proven to help to rebuild cartilage, lubricate the joints and improve overall joint health.
• Natural Egg Shell Membrane Proteins (ESM) – Egg Shell Membrane (ESM) is that thin rubbery layer found just inside the egg shell. It contains some amazing medicinal properties when it comes to joint health.
Collagen – is the fibrous protein critical to cartilage and connective tissue. Collagen is what gives cartilage its strength and elasticity.
Elastin – is another protein critical to cartilage, and joint health, especially spinal column structure. As its name implies, elastin is the stuff that gives joints their elastic properties and the ability to resume their shape after stretching.
Hyaluronic acid, Glucosamine, Chondroitin and other Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) – are polysaccharides that are vital structural components of all connective tissue, but most importantly the joints. GAG molecules are the highly viscous fluids found in joint spaces that lubricate and act as shock absorbers to protect the bones from direct contact with each other. This is particularly important in aging dogs for easing not only the deterioration associated with arthritis, but also just the everyday aches and pains associated with aging.
Transforming growth factor-β – This protein plays a crucial role in tissue repair, allowing rebuilding of the joint and the formation (growth) of new joint surfaces.
Desmosine and isodesmosine – are two little known peptides that are responsible for elastin’s elastic or “rubbery” properties, that make a MAJOR difference in the joint’s ability to compress and rebound without pain or bone-on-bone contact.
Natural ESM is one of the most important but expensive ingredients available today. This limits it use in most other dog joint care products. It is the inclusion of ESM that determines the price of K9 FullFlex™, but it is one of the main things that makes K9 FullFlex™ really stand out above all other joint products today. With fully 100 mg of ESM in every wafer, you can expect to see results almost immediately, and then better long term joint health with continued use.
• Hyaluronic Acid (HA) – We add an additional 10 mg of Hyaluronic Acid to each wafer beyond the HA naturally found in ESM, since HA acts as a joint lubricant, and reduces inflammation, it leads to quicker joint healing and less pain.
• Dicalcium phosphate - Derived from beef bones, this is the main ingredient of all bone structure. It provides the raw material that dogs need to repair worn and damaged joints and increased bone strength.
Stearic Acid - This is a naturally occurring saturated fatty acid from Beef Fat that acts as a lubricant - increasing joint comfort. K9 Immunity™ - This is a patented immune enhancing ingredient that speeds the repair and rebuilding process, and helps the body to mount a defense against the further wear and tear of aging joints.
Transfer Factors and Immune Proteins purified from Colostrum APS-40 – Improves the absorption of the active ingredients above, and assists in immunity enhanced joint protection.
60 wafers in 1 bag - one month supply for large/ giant breed - 2 months supply for small medium breeds.
Under 40 lbs = 1 wafer
Over 40 lbs = 2 wafers
4.9 out of 5 stars (8 ratings)
Showing 5 customer reviews...
Karen Boos says...
Have only started using this product, but my senior Cavalier seems to be more agile, wanting to go.downstairs himself, rather being carried.
Ebony (Ebby) my Great Dane, is 8 years old and had taken a fall off of our back porch, since then she has had problems with her back hips and would walk with her back hips really favoring her left side, kind of walking side ways. We bought the K9 FullFlex, and her movements are most of the time normal, she has her days, but not as frequent. Pain medication just made her sleep.
I have seen great results with this product. Sasha can now climb the steps to her favorite spot where she is on squirrel guard.
My 10 y/o Malamute is moving so much better since starting her on K9 FullFlex
just began using the product. I hope it works.
Shipping: We ship Priority, Flat Rate Priority and International Priority rates. FCN is a small family owned company and not able to offer free shipping like the big ecommerce conglomerates who often buy almost out of date supplements and you have no recourse for returning product. However, what we have that they do not have is, first rate customer service, people to answer specific nutritional questions. We have real people here in the USA to help you and your vet with health problem solving and developing your pet's feed program. This is a service no other large companies offer their customers. Our customers appreciate the difference at FCN because we not only care, but have our own pets years of experience and we know nutrition!
Copyright 2017. First Choice Naturals, Inc. is owned by Blackwatch Nutritional Consulting LLC, and all descriptive text, links to articles and nutritioinal information found at this website, in articles or feed programs, is owned by Blackwatch Nutritioinal Consulting LLC. No information at this website is to be used in lieu of physician or veterinarian's advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your health care professionals. Any photographs sent to this website becomes the property of Blackwatch Nutritional Consulting LLC, and can be used for website, seminars, lectures, books, for the sole purpose of educating the general public. Efforts are taken to remove recognizable images or names from photos, no names are used of owner, breeder or pet to protect the of the individuals.